• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Problem with certificate after update

René Dyhr

New Pleskian
After I have updated my system, I've got this message:

"New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: nginx: [emerg] BIO_new_file("/opt/psa/var/certificates/cert-djEHyk") failed (SSL: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:fopen('/opt/psa/var/certificates/cert-djEHyk','r') error:2006D080:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:no such file) nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed . Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files."

I have tried nearly everything that I can find on Google and nothing works. What can I do to fix this issue?

In one of your domains' Nginx configuration files the certificate is referenced, but the certificate file is missing in the file structure. A quick & dirty solution to this issue is to copy an existing certificate file from /opt/psa/var/certificates to /opt/psa/var/certificates/cert-djEHyk , then restart the web server in this order:
# nginx -t
(proceed only if the checks are OK)
# service nginx reload

In one of your domains' Nginx configuration files the certificate is referenced, but the certificate file is missing in the file structure. A quick & dirty solution to this issue is to copy an existing certificate file from /opt/psa/var/certificates to /opt/psa/var/certificates/cert-djEHyk , then restart the web server in this order:
# nginx -t
(proceed only if the checks are OK)
# service nginx reload

Why haven't I thought of that one! Thanks, it did the trick.

Back