• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Problem with email after update to version 18.0.37 Update #2,

fd_paz

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
My server (Contos 8) did an automatic update to version 18.0.37 Update #2, after update the server gave an error I did a reset and it worked, but now the email service (postfix) does not work. The emails are in Queue and do not send.

How can I solve this problem? Please it is urgent.

Thank you

update:
I have installed "Mail Log Browser" and I see below error message in log:

Code:
to=<[email protected]>, relay=none, delay=4806, delays=4806/0.02/0/0, dsn=4.4.1, status=deferred (delivery temporarily suspended: connect to 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10024: Connection refused)

Could anyone give me some suggestions to solve the problem? :(

I am seeing similar issues. Has nothing to do with host name.

/usr/sbin/amavisd has many open threads and cpu is pegged at near 100%

Tried restarting server to no efffect.

What was done in this latest update to break the email server?

That's helpful :rolleyes:

So something in this change is causing issues with amavisd then I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Updating to Plesk 18.0.37 and later no longer enables email delivery for mail accounts with disabled mailboxes. (PPPM-13129)

@IgorG Any chance you could provide some support on this?

Where can I look to see what the issue is?

My server is pegged at 100% CPU

Seeing several processes tat look like this...

/usr/bin/python2 -Estt /usr/local/psa/handlers/hooks/py-limit-out fix-sender-envelope,limit,fix-sender-headers+

Disabling Antivirus in Plesk Email Security seems to have fixed the issue. The CPU instantly went back to 95% idle after .

Back