• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with horde after upgrade

FranciscoE

New Pleskian
Hello
After performing an upgrade from version plesk 9.3 to 9.5, my horde dont work.
When i try open the webmail from the server i have received this error from IIS7:

Erro HTTP 500.19 - Internal Server Error
The requested page can not be accessed because the related configuration data of the page are invalid.

Module IIS Web Core
Notification Unknown
Processor Not yet determined
Error Code 0x80070005
Configuration Error Unable to read configuration file due to insufficient permissions

Config File \\?\C:\inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\web.config

How can help me please?

Thanks,

Check that there isn't excessive restrictive permission for psa_cln group on %plesk_vhosts%\webmail\horde folder.

Hello,
Solved!
Another question ... what are the permissions that the MSSQL databases will have to work?
After upgrade i have serious problems with MSSQL databases.

Thanks,

What about repairing permissions with reconfigurator?

Hello,
I try execute the "check component and folder permissions" of Plesk Reconfigurator and horde folder have problems again...

What correct permissions to MSSQL folder and files?

Thanks,

I run the reconfigured and now instead of repairing my database caused problems in other databases that were already correct. This is a joke?

Hi, I have the same problem, get the same error message webmail is not available, what should I do? How exactly should I do? Can I explain a step by step?

I have +/- the same problem with horde after upgrade but my says:

Server Error
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

repairing permissions with reconfigurator don´t work

Back