• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Problem with license

SalvadorS

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I have a Plesk 12.0 linux server with a test key. After check that all worked fine we bought a web admin license key as we have 4 domains hosted in the server and we don´t need more.

After installing the new license and login to plesk again I can see this:

(more or less)

Choose the name of the domain of your first web space and the login and password to administer it. This will create a web space to host multiple sites

And then I can fill domain, login, password...

But, Where are the sites I created in the past? The four domains were working fine and we need them...

I don´t want to fill any domain name as now already have four and want to conserve the four domains

Can anybody help me?

Maybe as I have already subscriptions the web admin license is not the license I need and I need a web pro license. How can I install a web pro license from the command line? This KB is also for Plesk 12? http://kb.odin.com/en/121484

Back