• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with Login

I'm trying to disable SSO (http://kb.odin.com/en/9327) but i get the following message:

-------

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.[Window Title]
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe

[Content]
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe is not a valid Win32 application.

[OK]

Original issue can be if your hostname cp.***.gr is not resolved from your server.

You can also check sso log for any errors here:
%plesk_dir%\admin\logs\sso.log

regarding KB article, which command exactly you have tried to execute? Is file php.exe exist? which size of this file?

Same problem here, everything was working fine. Installed SSL certificate, loged out and in again, worked fine, ssl worked also. After server restart, it started looping before login screen came up. https://wintsvrtx.eu:8443

Any idea how can I solove this?

SSL certificate used for Panel reused by SSO. This is not very good, and this can bring you to some troubles, if certificate will be updated in future, so proper way is to generate new certificate for SSO, put them in separate file, and repair connection between Plesk (in order to use new certificate). You can do this using following steps:

1) generate new certificate:
"%plesk_bin%\openssl.exe" req -x509 -nodes -days 3650 -newkey rsa:2048 -set_serial 16574823 -keyout "%plesk_dir%admin\conf\sso\sso-cert.pem" -out "%plesk_dir%admin\conf\sso\sso-cert.pem" -config "%plesk_dir%admin\conf\openssl.cnf" < "%plesk_dir%\admin\conf\sso\openssl.input"

Ensure, that %plesk_dir%admin\conf\sso\sso-cert.pem is generated after this command.

2) write new certificate to sso config. Open %plesk_dir%\admin\conf\sso\sso_config.ini and put path to new certificate in parameter
cert_file ="C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\conf\sso\sso-cert.pem"

Note: please do not change CA certificate option.

3) repair connection between billing, plesk and sso in order to start using new certificate.
%plesk_bin%\billing-repair-integration.exe --command=repair-sso

After that you should have resolved infinite loop problem.

Please ask if you still have any issues.

At start I created a new (Go Daddy) SSL certificate in Plesk, did not change or edit the default certificate.

I enclosed a screenshot of the SSL certificates in IIS.

I followup your steps (corrected the paths)

1)%plesk_dir%\admin\conf\sso\sso-cert.pem is already in the folder

Executed: "%plesk_bin%\openssl.exe" req -x509 -nodes -days 3650 -newkey rsa:2048 -set_serial 16574823 -keyout "%plesk_dir%\admin\conf\sso\sso-cert.pem" -out "%plesk_dir%\admin\conf\sso\sso-cert.pem" -config "%plesk_dir%\admin\conf\openssl.cnf" < "%plesk_dir%\admin\conf\sso\openssl.input"

Quick CMD box, nothing happened

2) cert_file ="C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\conf\sso\sso-cert.pem" is already in file

3) %plesk_bin%\billing-repair-integration.exe --command=repair-sso nothing happens

Attachments

• 20110824 Capture SSL IIS7 PLESK ERROR.JPG
    20110824 Capture SSL IIS7 PLESK ERROR.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 10
same here after 10.3.1 upgrade the login panel redirects to hostname.local:8443/relay
tried
[root@opteron bin]# ./billing-integration --command repair-all --hostname www.mydomain.com --idp_url https://www.mydomain.com:8443
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Console_Getopt_Exception' with message 'Option "idp_url" is not recognized.' in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Console/Getopt.php:757
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Console/Getopt.php(721): Zend_Console_Getopt->_parseSingleOption('idp_url', Array)
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Console/Getopt.php(693): Zend_Console_Getopt->_parseLongOption(Array)
#2 /usr/share/plesk-billing/integration.php(224): Zend_Console_Getopt->parse()
#3 /usr/share/plesk-billing/integration.php(46): handle_upgrade()
#4 /usr/share/plesk-billing/integration(3): include_once('/usr/share/ples...')
#5 {main}
thrown in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Console/Getopt.php on line 757

can you please tell us what to do to fix that redirect to /relay??? please??

Try accessing the control panel from remote desktop or try the non-secure port 8880. Once in, go to your Customer & Business Manager panel and change the hostname of the server to a valid hostname. I believe you can change this to the IP address of the server too.

Back