• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with mail service only for one domain

F

fbartolini

Hi, I have been having some issues with Plesk 10.4.4 email on one specific domain for a dedicated server.

Originally on a previous version of Plesk 10 smtp email stopped working for all domains. I switched from Qmail to Postfix, and it started working again. So I kept it that way. Now email has completely stopped working inbound, outbound and webmail, but only for one domain the other domains are working fine. I try to access mail settings under the mail tab on that domain's control panel, and the checkbox: "Activate mail service on domain" appears greyed out. This email was working just a few days ago, and no changes were made to the server. Not sure if the automatic microupdate #10, which happened on Dec 31st could have caused this to stop working. What is not clear at all is why only on one domain? I thought it could be a subscription limitation, so I have modified it to unlimited, and switched back the mail delivery between qmail and postfix, but still, email server appears disabled, only for this domain.
I am using 10.4.4 Update #10, on Centos 5.6 Linux.

Any thoughts on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated,

Fab.

same problem for me

I am having the exact same problem - all domains on the server are fine except for this one. Another interesting thing to note is that the website for this domain will revert to the Plesk default page. Plesk recognizes that there is a blank apache config file for the domain, and prompts me to 'click here' to fix it. When I click the link, the website begins working - but, the email issue remains.

Back