• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with Migration Manager

T

tnats@

I'm trying to move from one Plesk box to another. When I connect via Migration Manager, it gives me this error:
22:46:28 INFO Dupming domain status
22:46:28 INFO Dumping domain databases
22:46:28 TRACE SQL: SELECT id FROM data_bases WHERE dom_id=30
22:46:28 TRACE SQL: SELECT name, type FROM data_bases WHERE id=57
22:46:28 TRACE SQL: SELECT host,port,ds.type FROM DatabaseServers as ds, data_bases as db WHERE ds.id = db.db_server_id AND db.id = 57
'undef' value passed to XmlNode::addAttribute for 'type' at XmlNode.pm line 61.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom,

what Plesk version did you try to migrate??? Check this.

I thought it might be a version issue, so I upgraded the "source" Plesk to 8.2.1 which is the same version as my "Target".

My "source" is on Debian and my new Plesk server "target" is on CentOS.

Thanks,
Tom

Originally posted by tnats
I'm trying to move from one Plesk box to another. When I connect via Migration Manager, it gives me this error:
22:46:28 INFO Dupming domain status
22:46:28 INFO Dumping domain databases
22:46:28 TRACE SQL: SELECT id FROM data_bases WHERE dom_id=30
22:46:28 TRACE SQL: SELECT name, type FROM data_bases WHERE id=57
22:46:28 TRACE SQL: SELECT host,port,ds.type FROM DatabaseServers as ds, data_bases as db WHERE ds.id = db.db_server_id AND db.id = 57
'undef' value passed to XmlNode::addAttribute for 'type' at XmlNode.pm line 61.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks,
Tom

Did you get this error in Plesk control panel interface on the target server just after the migration manager connects to the source server?
Try executing this "SELECT" MySQL query on source and destination servers.

Also it is useful looking into migration logs on the destination server, I guess they should be in /usr/local/psa/PMM/var.

./anb

Back