• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with mysql and phpmyadmin

Giako

New Pleskian
after last update to phpmyadmin 4.5.5 im unable to import joomla database on all the DATABASE

Code:
ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 105: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS `Nested set parent.`,
`lft` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'COMMENT AS `Nested ' at line 3
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/dbbackup", line 6, in <module>
File "/usr/local/psa/lib/modules/python/dbbackup/dbbackup.py", line 100, in main
restore(options, password)
File "/usr/local/psa/lib/modules/python/dbbackup/dbbackup.py", line 89, in restore
raise Exception("program 'mysql' finished with non-zero exit code: %d" % p.returncode)
Exception: program 'mysql' finished with non-zero exit code: 1

if I try to export a database from the server and try to import it into another, always on the same server I get this error, almost all databases are installations of joomla, I think all this happen since the last update to phpmyadmin 4.5.5

anyone can help?

Hello, I've the same Problem, try to copy a Joomla database with nested tables and since the phpMyAdmin update to 4.5.5 it isn't working anymore.

No one here with a solution? Or is there a way to downgrade phpMyAdmin to a older Version on Plesk 12.5.30?

Hi, I solve this problem by find and replace with text editor those 2 characters in the exported database
\'
by
''

I hope this bug will be solved asap !

Last edited:
the solution is to using plesk import export dump from the panel, not phpmyadmin. this work for me

+1 same Problem
and yes the workaround via Plesk dump works as expected

Back