• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Problem with MySQL/phpMyAdmin/Plesk (MySQL on my Webpage works just fine)

A

archimedes@

Hi there, I have serious Problems with Plesk/MySQL and phpMyAdmin.
I installed Zend Optimizer and it broke Plesk, so I uninstalled it and messed arround with php (updating to php4.4.4, changing the c:\windows\php.ini and downdating to php4.3.11 because IIS6 didn't accept the ISAPIs...), but now the button for accessing phpMyAdmin in Plesk is greyed out :(

If I try to change the MySQL-Username&Password in Plesk I get an Error:
Aktualisierung der Datenbank-Parameter fehlgeschlagen: Try to establish connection failed: Failed to connect to database: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
(Translated: Updating the Database-Parameters failed: [...]

If I open the direct link to phpMyAdmin (https://**myserver**:8443/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/) I get this error:
Es wurde kein Host angegeben!
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pma_dbi_get_dblist() in C:\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin\libraries\common.lib.php on line 1374
(Translated: The Host was not defined![...])

If I connect to MySQL using the commandline tool it works just fine and the Userdata in the psa/misc table is correct.
The PHP-Applications on my Website can still connect with their own users/databases without any problems, too...

Maybe the original php.ini can fix this error (though I *believe* I had an backup, but it didn't work as well... though, the whole Zendstuff completly shuffled me oO)

Please Help me...
Thanks, Sebastian

I use Plesk 7.5.6 for Microsoft Windows on a Windows2003 vServer...

Back