• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Problem with plesk_installer

schiomiya

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have a problem with plesk update to the latest version/ install components. When I try to update or install any component I have an error:

Code:
No handlers could be found for logger "plesk_installer"

ERROR: The Yum utility failed to install the required packages.

Attention! Your software might be inoperable.

Visit https://support.plesk.com/ to search for a solution.

How can I fix it except removing and reinstalling plesk?

Attachments

• plesk-installation-log.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 8

robinrm can you write how did you restarts from the Plesk UI Upgrader? I tried to run updates from the GUI, CLI and kept having the same problem.​

Failed to check system configuration - Yum utility finished with errors. Installation may fail.
No handlers could be found for logger "plesk_installer"

System: Debian 10.11
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.39, last updated: 13. Okt. 2021 18:42:57

bevor update
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.38 Update 3

@Nik G

@schiomiya ,​

could you please execute installer with debug option (--debug) and provide detailed logs ?
we were not able to reproduce this problem on the latest OS (centos8/rhel8) with the latest 18.0.38.3 and 18.0.39.0

@robinrm , we 99% sure that this problem related to cos8-like OS and cannot happen at Debian-like OS'es, so most probably you faced another problem.
If I'm wrong and you face this error message on your Debian 10, could you please provide autoinstaller3.log (better if it was executed with --debug option) ?

@Nik G looks like you are rigth, at this Point i'm not shure what exactly the error message was but my solution works for me. Enclosed the installerlog (shortened to the latest 3 Updates)

aside from that i wrote in 2 Forum Post my solution so it could be that the otherone i don't remember right now was exactly my error... hope that makes something more clearly for your troubleshooting ^^

Attachments

• autoinstaller3.zip
    77.1 KB · Views: 0
Back