• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Problem with regsvr32

B

BlueJames

Guest
Problem with regsvr32 and aspsmartupload.dll

Hi

I want to use aspsmartupload.dll.

But when I try to install it with the command :
REGSVR32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\aspSmartUpload.dll

I receive an error message :

LoadLibrary("C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\aspSmartUpload.dll") ): failed. The specified module could not be found.

But, the dll is in the right place (with one dependance dll : aspSmartUploadUtil.dll).

In a other windows 2003 server without Plesk, it works fine !

So, I think the problem comes from Plesk.
I try to stop all Plesk services but no result...

Any suggestions ?
Thanks.
 
Back
Top