• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Problem with second domain

ToniSoftware

New Pleskian
Hello everybody,
i'm using a linux ubuntu 16.04.02 server with Plesk onyx installed onto. I actually have a domain added in Plesk which worked out for me without any problems, but since yesterday, since I added a new domain, the new domain is "buggy". I installed the WordPress-Blog, but it's more like being lucky to get the desired page.. Most of the time i just get the page without layout or with missing images. Furthermore I also use roundcube on the domain, but here again, it's more luck than anything else to get to the login screen. I often get the standard plesk website if I try to get to the webmail or i can login but afterwards at some point i get redirected to either again a page with a broken layout or the plesk standard page.

I hope there's somebody around who can help me
Thanks a lot
Greez Toni

Sounds like a DNS issue. Has the domain data been propagated through the Internet and is it consistent when you ping the domain from your location?

Yes and Yes. I also contacted my hoster, and they looked once again over all log files and couldn't help me any further..

Oh and even a DNS lookup on https://intodns.com showed no errors..

Last edited:
Back