• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with the Online Store

SupportAXL

New Pleskian
Hi All ... we have created an online store from CBM 10.4 and it seems to work fine. The problem that we have is that at the stage where the registration takes place and the customer enters the details, the taxes go zero after that.
So let's say a product is priced at $10 and with tax it is $11. So the store shows the correct price, we can add it in cart. When we try to checkout, the price becomes $10 and the tax amount is shown as 0.

Is there any solution to this. Kindly help.

Hello,

I need more details.
As I understand, you use gross pricing model and therefore prices in stores are shown _with_ tax applied.

The algorithm is the following:
1. Until customer has entered his location, CBM will show gross prices according to your settings
2. After customer has specified his country/state, CBM will try to find the tax rule for his country. If there will be no such rule, no taxes will be applied.
You need to define multiple tax rules in taxation policy and specify tax rate for each country you sell your services in.

Hi Eugene,

You nailed it!! ... I had a tax rule for Australia and was registering as a user from India. No wonder there were zero taxes! ... Is there anyway that I can define a global rule for everyone coming to the site?

Thanks ...

Unfortunately no - you'll have to define specific tax rules for every country.
I'll forward you request to developers.

Back