• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Problem with the Plesk 11 Atmail login

MislavO

Regular Pleskian
I have problem with Atmail login.

webmail.domain.tld is working just fine, but when you want to login with CORRECT credentials, nothing happen. There is just "Connecting" and after few seconds webmail.domain.tld is just reloaded.

But when you try to login with wrong credentials i get error message that login data is incorrect. Since there is no error when logging with correct credentials, i'm unable to find anything in logs (or i'm looking in wrong logs).

I checked in:
/var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log (nothing)
/var/log/atmail/ (nothing)

tail -1000 /usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog | grep "testiram"
Oct 4 08:18:31 SERVER imapd: IMAP connect from @ [::ffff:127.0.0.1]INFO: LOGIN, [email protected], ip=[::ffff:127.0.0.1], protocol=IMAP
Oct 4 08:18:31 SERVER imapd: 1349338711.507303 DISCONNECTED, [email protected], ip=[::ffff:127.0.0.1], headers=0, body=0, rcvd=45, sent=417, maildir=/var/qmail/mailnames/domain.com/testiram/Maildir
Oct 4 08:18:37 SERVER imapd: IMAP connect from @ [::ffff:127.0.0.1]INFO: LOGIN, [email protected], ip=[::ffff:127.0.0.1], protocol=IMAP
Oct 4 08:18:37 SERVER imapd: 1349338717.800481 DISCONNECTED, [email protected], ip=[::ffff:127.0.0.1], headers=0, body=0, rcvd=45, sent=417, maildir=/var/qmail/mailnames/domain.com/testiram/Maildir

It's like, auto-login-logout.

Error at the end.

Guys, I added the line as reported in the post, but when it comes to "run" command ..... - reconfigure-all gave error. Any tips?

Panel 10.4.4
CentOS

Back