1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with webalizer and ä ü ö

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by Stefand, Jun 7, 2009.

  1. Stefand

    Stefand Guest

    0
     
    Dear guys,
    i got an interesting Problem with one of my Domains on Plesk.
    Webalizer is not refreshing the statistics.

    The Domain is called autoprivatmärkte.de ( i think the Problem is the "ä")

    on the Local Harddisc the Domain is stored under "xn--autoprivatmrkte-blb.de" ??????

    How can i fix it?
    Server OS is Windows Webserver 2008
     
  2. GabS

    GabS Guest

    0
     
    Well Stefand,

    this is a known issue with webalizer, it may or may not update sometimes but there are some reasons for this issue.
    We have a fix for it, you can update the stats manually directly on server if you have server RDP access.
    Go to command prompt, change the directory to %Plesk_bin%
    and execute following command :

    statistics.exe --http-web-statistics --process-domains=yourdomainname.com

    where yourdomainname.com is the actual domain name in question.

    this command will update your webstats once again.

    If the stats update scheduler is failing then you can get the details in event viewer.

    Regards,
    sysadmin
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2011
Loading...