• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Problem with wordpress sites / wpbakery visual composer

Thera

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
debian 11.7
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hi,

we have a problem with our Visual Composer, sometime we can't click on "add" buttons on the visual Composer, this is really weired because it's sometimes and not everytime... anybody an idea?

okay, problem was that old plesk server with old debian version cached in browser ... delete browsercache helps

okay, after i click on update button wordpress to push site online doesnt work again...

the problem is still there. on all our computers in all browsers or cellphones (iphone). if i activate developer tools in firefox the error: "MouseEvent.mozPressure sollte nicht mehr verwendet werden. Verwenden Sie PointerEvent.pressure stattdessen." (MouseEvent.mozPressure should no longer be used. Use PointerEvent.pressure instead.)

i dont understand anything. the only browser who work is my chrome browser only at my computer. if i change network (for example to Handyhotspot) the button work exactly one time and after this nothing happens.

You can see the log files of a subscription in the /logs directory or you can use the "Logs" link on the "Websites & Domains" menu.

okay, we figured it out, the visual composer only works with some themes, the worpdress standard theme and some other but not with our tested themes... this is so sad.

Back