• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Problem with wordpress toolkit

fd_paz

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
I did upgrade to the WordPress Toolkit version to 2.3.0, but after upgrade when I click on the Wordpress link in the left sidebar of the Plesk Panel, I receive "Error: Can not Find Domain by id 68" error.
My Plesk is: OS ‪CentOS 6.9 (Final)‬, Product Plesk Onyx, Version 17.0.17 Update #32

Would anyone help me solve this problem?
If I remove it from "Extensions Management" and reinstall it, will the problem be resolved?

Thanks

Hi fprm67,

first of all, I strongly recommend to upgrade to the ( current ) latest, stable Plesk version 17.5.3 .

Afterwards, pls. keep in mind, that Plesk comes with the "Plesk Repair Utility" ( => Plesk Repair Utility ), which is able to investigate issues/errors/problems and this utility can even repair these found issues/errors/problems automatically. ;)

If I remove it from "Extensions Management" and reinstall it, will the problem be resolved?
If you don't try it, you will never know if this could solve your issue. As you can't "destroy" something by removing and adding a Plesk component / extension, why don't you give it try and report back?

Hello fprm67,

Could you please make sure that domain with ID 67 is presented in Plesk DB? Run:
plesk db "select id, name from domains where id = '67'"

Could you please clarify, which Plesk interface do you use: service provider view or power user view? Is there an anility to go to the list of WordPress instanses? By the link from right menu, for example?

Hi,
Thank you all.
I have removed "Addendio - WordPress Plugins and Themes 1.3.0" extension and everything is back to work.

Hi,

I tried to upgrade to version 17.5.3 from the Plesk Panel, but the upgrade failed. Since it is a "porduction" server, I'm afraid of destroyin something because I'm not very experienced in codes and Linux.
Using "Plesk Repair Utility" is Safe? Could it destroyi something?

Thank you

Hi fprm67,

first of all, I strongly recommend to upgrade to the ( current ) latest, stable Plesk version 17.5.3 .

Afterwards, pls. keep in mind, that Plesk comes with the "Plesk Repair Utility" ( => Plesk Repair Utility ), which is able to investigate issues/errors/problems and this utility can even repair these found issues/errors/problems automatically. ;)

If you don't try it, you will never know if this could solve your issue. As you can't "destroy" something by removing and adding a Plesk component / extension, why don't you give it try and report back?

Back