• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with Zend OP

D

DrCrumbs

Hi after I installed Zend OP on my dedicated server running fedora core 4.
My websites setup with plesk stopped working I can still access the control panel and everything seems to working correctly but when I try to go to my websites they never load. Please help thanks.

Check /etc/php.ini

The zend stuff usually gets added at the end.

You may have two versions conflicting with each other. Or you may have tried to install an incorrect version for the version of PHP that you use.

Check /var/log/messages and /var/log/httpd/error_log (or whatever it might be called) to see if anything useful might be shown in there.

Faris.

Ok I now know what is wrong, the BIND function no longer works after I installed zend. does any one know how I can fix this? please help me?

Hi,

to reverse the Zend installation the only thing you must do is to delete or better rename the current php.ini and then rename the zend backup - php.ini-zend_optimizer.bak - to php.ini.

There are no other configuration changes made by the Zend installation so that will be enough to reverse it.

Honestly I am doubt about the Zend installation has anything meddled with BIND. Most probably Apache crashes somehow, but without error message I cannot tell for sure.

Here is a link you may use for Zend installation - Zend Optimizer Installation Hope it will be helpful for you.

Cheers!

ok, cool thank you. Also is Zend more compatible with Ensim?

Back