• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Problema with google apps split delivery and postfix

dceldran

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have a domain which uses email server with plesk (postfix) and i want to have 4 email accounts with google and the rest of the accounts (20-30 accounts) with plesk.

Google have the split delivery to do that, and works fine but i have one problem, for example:

[email protected] --> Is in gmail
[email protected] --> Is in gmail
[email protected] --> Is in plesk
[email protected] --> Is in plesk
[email protected] -> External email

sending from [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected] to [email protected] works fine.

Sending from [email protected] to [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected] works fine.

Sending from [email protected] to [email protected] or inverse works fine.

Sending from [email protected] to [email protected] or inverse works fine.

Sending from [email protected] or [email protected] to [email protected] or [email protected] or inverse, don't works.

From Gmail to plesk -> mail delivery error, Command rejected.

From plesk to gmail -> Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table

If i create in plesk the accounts i have in gmail, then plesk send the mail locally and don't arrives to gmail.

I try to edit mydestination in postfix, relay_domains, etc, but nothing works... any idea?

Thanks and sorry for my english.

Hi dceldran,

you might consider to use the FORUM search for your issue, because it is discussed quite often

In addition, even that you described your issue quite logical, pls. consider to include depending log - file entries, because this includes often enough additional informations, which helps to investigate your issue/problem. Depending configuration files help as well to investigate issue/problems.

Back