• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Probleme mit dem Userquota

S

SmileMan

Probleme mit dem Userquota - Problem with userquota

Hallo,

ich habe Plesk 8.6 auf einem CentOS5 Linux System.

Bei einem eingerichteten Kunden habe ich ein Disck space von 250MB eingesetzt. Wenn ich mri die Quota des Users über SSH anschaue, ist das auch entsprechend so eingetragen.

Jetzt kann der Kunde aber nichts mehr hochladen per FTP. In der entsprechenden Logdatei wird das hochladen abgebrochen mit der Meldung: Quota limit exceeded.
Allerdings hat der Kunde gerade mal 63Mb von den 250Mb belegt. Er hat auch kein Backup über Plesk gemacht, was evtl. noch in der berechnung drin wäre.
Laut Plesk selbst gibts auch keine Warnungen oder so. Da ist der Kd wie gesagt mit den 63MB belegung im grünen Bereich. Trotzdem eben die Meldung von wegen limit exceeded.

Wenn ich den Kunden umstelle auf unbegrenzten Disk Space, kann der Kunde einwandfrei hochladen. Ich habe dann auch mal eine andere zahl eingegeben, beispielsweise 300MB und auch 500MB. Trotzdem die Meldung limit exceeded.

Was ich noch sagen sollte: Beim Kundenaccount selbst hab ich als Limit unbegrenzt eingegeben und dann eben bei den Domainlimits die 250MB. Habe aber auch versucht, bei beiden Stellen 250MB einzugeben und auch bei den Kundenlimits 250MB und bei den Domainlimits 200MB. Trotzdem der gleiche Fehler.

Über SSH hab ich dann auch mal quotacheck -afm ausgeführt, keine besserung.

Was kann ich jetzt noch machen? Woran könnte der Fehler liegen?

If nobody here can be German, I try it again in English. However, my English is very bad, so I let Google translate. I hope it can still read and to understand.

I have Plesk 8.6 on a CentOS5 Linux system.

With a customer set up, I have a 250MB of disc space used. When I look at the quota of the user via SSH chart, the appropriately so registered.

Now the customer can, but nothing more upload via FTP. In the corresponding log file will upload aborted with the message: Quota limit exceeded.
However, the customer has just 63Mb of 250MB documented. He has no backup on Plesk done what possibly still in the calculation it would be.
According Plesk course there are also no warnings or anything. Since the customer is as I said with 63MB occupancy in the green area. Yet precisely because of the message limit exceeded.

If I switch the customer to unlimited disk space, the customer can properly upload. I then sometimes another number is entered, for example, 300MB and 500MB. Nevertheless, the message limit exceeded.

What should I say: The customer's account even when I limit indefinitely, and then just entered the domain of the 250MB limit. Have also tried to enter two digits 250MB and also with the customer Limits 250MB and the 200MB limit domain. Still the same error.

About SSH then I sometimes "quotacheck -afm" executed, no improvement.

What can I do now? What could the fault lie?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back