• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Problems after update to Plesk 12.0.8

MaxSchmidt

New Pleskian
PS: Plesk 12.0.18

Hi all,

sorry for my English, i hope anybody can help me. :(

Yesterday evening everything worked. Since this morning Plesk is very slow. It needs up to 10 minutes for opening. Several websites are unobtainable.

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-server
and
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all
make just nothing

In Apache2-Log i found this:
[error] python_init: Python version mismatch, expected '2.7.2+', found '2.7.3'.
[error] python_init: Python executable found '/usr/bin/python'.
[error] python_init: Python path being used '/usr/lib/python2.7/:/usr/lib/python2.7/plat-linux2:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-old:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload'.

this:
[warn] RSA server certificate CommonName (CN) `Parallels Panel' does NOT match server name!?

and this:
[error] [client 90.156.153.25] script '/var/www/vhosts/default/htdocs/index.php' not found or unable to stat
[error] [client MY.IP] script '/var/www/vhosts/default/htdocs/index.php' not found or unable to stat
[error] [client MY.IP] script '/var/www/vhosts/default/htdocs/index.php' not found or unable to stat

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Back