• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problems in Eshop

I

ikelg

Hello,

When I access a category with more than 30 photos in eshop, and try to move to the next page to view the next product, instead of, go to the next page, eshop back to the homepage of the categories.

Can you help me please?

Does this issue appear on published site? Could you please provide the example of such a site?
By the way, you could try to update to latest 4.5 version and check this case there.

As I can see there is some error message exists on E-shop page:

"Incapaz de executar a query no banco de dados SQLite." So it looks like there is something wrong with modules database or something. Could you try to re-publish the entire site and check it one more time? Also, check for details errors in Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder admin CP -> Logs section if there any issues with publication. Most probably this is related to issue with paging.

someone have a solution? Or I really have to do the upgrade to 4.5?

Thanks.

I have consulted with developers and there are two ways to resolve this case:

1. Upgrade Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder to latest 4.5 release, re-publish the entire site and issue should be automatically resolved. This way is more preferable as some other issue from version 4.2 will be also resolved.
2. Create a support ticket with the reference to this thread so we could pass it to developers for investigation.

Let me know how everything goes.

Back