• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Problems on Roundcube v1.67 after upgrade

hermano.correia

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Almalinux 9.4
Plesk version and microupdate number
Good afternoon

After upgrade Plesk I started to have problems with Roundcube.

My versions are:
AlmaLinux 9.4 (Seafoam Ocelot)
Plesk Obsidian Versão 18.0.63
Roundcube Versão 1.67

I don't have access to mailbox giving error to access server.

1723394272542.png
Can you please help me?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards
Hermano Correia

After reading the above post we have disabled Plesk auto-updates on our servers ...

I suggest submitting the case as a ticket to Plesk support so that they can check whether it is a general issue with Roundcube. There is a Roundcube security update in the pipeline, and it would not be good if a Plesk or Roundcube update lead to a broken Roundcube webmail.

fyi...did not experience this issue on either Alma 8.9 or Ubuntu 22.04 after upgrading to 18.0.63 Update 1.

After reading the above post we have disabled Plesk auto-updates on our servers ...

I suggest submitting the case as a ticket to Plesk support so that they can check whether it is a general issue with Roundcube. There is a Roundcube security update in the pipeline, and it would not be good if a Plesk or Roundcube update lead to a broken Roundcube webmail.
Hi again

Solved following the tip on Webmail Broken After Update to 18.0.61.5
It was a problem on Mod_Security configuration. After whitelisting the rules: 949110, 980170, and 932239, started to work ok.

Thanks for all the help, specialy to @MacGyver !

Regards

Attachments

• 1723474229393.png
    1723474229393.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 3
Back