• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Problems saving changes and installing updates.

GGhedi

New Pleskian
Hello
Note that the problem happens only using my win10 pc which i use everyday only for work.
Doing the same tasks on any other pc connected to the same local network everything works as normal.

The past few days i've been having problems when changing and saving things in the plesk (ver. 18.0.36) panel or in all my site CMS backend.
I can login and navigate trough every components both on Plesk Panel and website backend installed.
When trying to save any change in any module it doesn't complete the task and the only way to exit is to refresh the page, which stays the same as nothing changed.

When I update everything (i.e. plesk extensions or site CMS update) either appears an AJAX error or a browser page was unable to establish a secure connection error.

Please help me to find a solution.
Thanks for the help

Thanks mow.
Mozzilla Firefox 89.0.2 - Google Chrome 92.0.4515.107 - MS Edge 91.0.864.71.
With all browser the same problem

Hi. I'll add another thing to better understand the problem.
If I restart my local PC, all runs correctly for some time. After a few hours (sometime 3 or 4) suddenly and without warning the issue re-appears. From then on it is no longer possible to work.

This is a long shot, but could one of the two DNS's for your site giving different information about your domain? it works for a while, then when it fetches from the OTHER dns, it gets something else.. happened to me many times :)

Back