• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problems to remove a domain !!!

B

brunoheim

Hi all.

I am getting an error when i try to remove an account on Plesk 8.1.1 Windows Version.
I'v upgraded the plesk version from 7.6 to 8.1.1 but i am not able to perform a domain deletation. Somebody in here know how to fix this problem?

I tried to request a Bug Support to SWsoft but i was ignored :/

I tested many ways to make it work but doesnt.

The error message is:

An error occured during domain removal: Unable to remove domains: Problems occur
ed while removing domains: Dashboard preset used by user failed: DashboardPreset
: unable to select: no such row in the table

Thanks for attetion guys ^^

I am also facing the same problem, we are using Plesk for Windows version 8.2.0. Can any one find any solution for this. Please help.

Thanks in Advance,
Diadem Support

Such problem may occurs if a domain has reference to custom dashboard presets that really does not exist. check it withthe following command in Plesk mysql database:
mysql>select d.name,d.id, dp.param, dp.val, P.id from domains d, dom_param dp left join DashboardPreset P on P.id=dp.val where dp.param='custom_preset_id' and d.id=dp.dom_id and P.id is NULL"
then
delete from dom_param where dom_id=number of domain from previous command

Back