1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Problems with frontpage extentions

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by Chris Klauw, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Chris Klauw

Chris Klauw Guest

I don't get the frontpage server extentions working.
    We installed a new server with Plesk Panel and FPSE, Windows 2008 and IIS 7. Most accounts didn't migrate from version 8 to version 9 through backupconversion so we initiated them new.
    2 websites with frontpage server extentions do work correct after migration through conversion. The administratiors work without problems with remote webserver support
    All new initiated websites with FPSE on don't.

Errormessage: FPSE seem to be not installed. Which is of course not the case when I look into Plesk Panel:
    Microsoft FrontPage support on
    Remote Microsoft FrontPage authoring allowed

Under settings/server components:
    Web Publish Microsoft FrontPage 5.0.2.6819
    Web Server Microsoft IIS 7.0

Frontpage webadmin for the domain doesn't react on the login data: For Instance (a testdomain)
    Server Error in Application "SCHAAPVERONICA.NL/_VTI_BIN"
    Module WindowsAuthenticationModule
    Notification AuthenticateRequest
    Handler Plesk_Handler_0557567181
    Error Code 0xc000006d
    HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized
    You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
    Requested URL http://www.schaapveronica.nl:80/_vti_bin/_vti_adm/fpadmdll.dll?page=webadmin.htm
    Physical Path C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\50\isapi\_vti_adm\fpadmdll.dll
    Logon Method Not yet determined
    Logon User Not yet determined

Microsoft sharepoint administrator:
    FrontPage Server Extensions 2002
    Server Administration
    schaapveronica.nl http://schaapveronica.nl 5.0.2.6819 Administration

In IIS is the _vti_bin present for the domain.

Has anyone a suggestion?