• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problems with mail rejected from an specific domain

M

milagros

I cannot receive messages from one domain: pcm.gob.pe
This is what I found in my log:
Feb 7 12:03:03 server1 relaylock: /var/qmail/bin/relaylock: mail from 200.31.118.195:9732 (mail.pcm.gob.pe)

This domain is not listed as spammer or blocked in any black list!!, any ideas why this is happening????

Thanks in advance!

It´s the same with me.
One of our Customers told me that they had a Problem since Juli 2006 to get Mails from one special Domain.
We are a german Webhoster and Desigagency and both the Customer and the sender of the Mail have german Domains.
I also looked at http://www.robtex.com if they are blacklisted but they don´t.

The interesting is, that we have changed our whole Server in Dezember last Jear.
Our old Server was with Suse 9.1 and Plesk 7.5 and our new Server has Suse 9.3 and Plesk 8.11

My Idea is that not only Plesk or Qmail are the reasons for that failure.
Maybe is something misconfigured with the Sender Server or something incompatible. I´ve seen at http://www.robtex.com that the Sender Server has an Lotus Server Running. Maybe thats the Problem.

I tell this all to get more facts into the discussion. Maybe someone has some new Thoughts about that ???

Originally posted by milagros
I cannot receive messages from one domain: pcm.gob.pe
This is what I found in my log:
Feb 7 12:03:03 server1 relaylock: /var/qmail/bin/relaylock: mail from 200.31.118.195:9732 (mail.pcm.gob.pe)
Make sure you have rDNS PTR records set for your IPs with your hostname, and your nameservers used for rDNS are working properly. If these are in place and work properly, edit the file /etc/xinetd.d/smtp_psa and look for

server_args = /var/qmail/bin/relaylock /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd /var/qmail/bin/smtp_auth /var/qmail/bin/true /var/qmail/bin/cmd5checkpw /var/qmail/bin/true

change to:

server_args = -Rt0 /var/qmail/bin/relaylock /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd /var/qmail/bin/smtp_auth /var/qmail/bin/true /var/qmail/bin/cmd5checkpw /var/qmail/bin/true

Save the file

Restart xinetd and qmail services:
/etc/init.d/xinetd restart
/etc/init.d/qmail restart

Hope this helps!

Back