• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

problems with the license update of Plesk

F

FBecker

I have problems with the license update of Plesk.
If I want to let the license update, I only get: SSL Connection Error

My operating system is SuSE 11.1 with Plesk 9.3

In another post I have read that one should downgrade libcurl. This is not possible in SuSe. And it was before but even with the version. The version of curl and libcurl was not changed.

I ask for help, as the license key now needs an update.

Here are the issues when trying to update through the console:

:~ # curl -k https://ka.parallels.com:5224 --sslv2
curl: (35) error:1406D0CB:SSL routines:GET_SERVER_HELLO:peer error no cipher

:~ # curl -k https://ka.parallels.com:5224 --sslv3
<html><head><title>Apache Tomcat/6.0.18 - Error report</title><style><!--H1 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:22px;} H2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:16px;} H3 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;} BODY {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} B {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;} P {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;}A {color : black;}A.name {color : black;}HR {color : #525D76;}--></style> </head><body><h1>HTTP Status 403 - Only PKP XML-RPC requests to /xmlrpc are allowed on the port 5224</h1><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><p><b>type</b> Status report</p><p><b>message</b> <u>Only PKP XML-RPC requests to /xmlrpc are allowed on the port 5224</u></p><p><b>description</b> <u>Access to the specified resource (Only PKP XML-RPC requests to /xmlrpc are allowed on the port 5224) has been forbidden.</u></p><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><h3>Apache Tomcat/6.0.18</h3></body></html>

Back