• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Error: There is no release with ID 'PLESK_18_0_37' of product 'plesk' at the installation source.

Rendor9

New Pleskian
Any idea? Thanks!

Downloading file php52.inf3: 100% was finished.
Downloading file pmm.inf3: 0%
Downloading file pmm.inf3: 100% was finished.
repository: Get brief packages info for all sources
Checking for installed packages...
DebRepository: readSystemPackagesBrief: execute dpkg-query --show '--showformat=s:${Status}\nF:${Package}_installed.deb\nN:${Package}\nV:${Version}\nA:${Architecture}\nP:, ${Provides}\nX:\n'| awk '/^s:install ok/,/^X:/ { if (!/^s:/) print $0 }'| awk -F ', ' '/^P:, / { for (i=2; i<=NF && $i; i++) print "P:" $i; next } 1'

Error: There is no release with ID 'PLESK_18_0_37' of product 'plesk' at the installation source.

Run Plesk Installer with the --show-releases option or the 'list' command to get the list of products and their latest releases available for installation. Use the --show-all-releases option or the 'list-all' command to get the list of all products and their releases from the installation source.

Hi Peter! thanks for your answer, I have:

OS Ubuntu 16.04.7 LTS
Product Plesk Onyx Version 17.8.11 Update # 95, last updated on June 19, 2021 06:25 AM

reviewing I see that the support of plesk 18.x.x is eliminated, so that 17, which is the one I have, would be practically an extinct dinosaur.
please, confirm this -> do I have to upgrade to obsidian forcibly? Onyx Version 17.8.11 no longer supported? Thanks!

What exactly do you want to do? You cannot upgrade your Onyx to Obsidian because Obsidian does not support Ubuntu 16.04. If you do not want to remain a dinosaur, install an Obsidian-supported operating system with Plesk and migrate your old server to the new one using Plesk Migration Manager.

What a surprise with ubuntu and obsidian. Well, thanks for letting me know, I'll see how I solve it. Thanks Igor.

Back