• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Protocol Mismatch, Panel version 11.5.30 #55 and Plesk Mobile v1.1.0

Sandro Silva

New Pleskian
TITLE:
Protocol Mismatch, Panel version 11.5.30 #55 and Plesk Mobile v1.1.0
PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE:
Plesk Mobile App v1.1.0, Plesk Panel v11.5.30 #55 + PowerPack, Plesk Mobile Center v1.9 r6, CentOS 6.4 64bits, Android 8.1.0 LG Nexus 5X.
PROBLEM DESCRIPTION:
Hello, i noticed an issue since the last Plesk Mobile App update v1.1.0, i got two error msg when i try to start the Plesk Mobile Android App as listed below, and on attached images.

I can access it partialy, i can list my vhosts and see domain usage, but all other resources are missing access to the mobile app, but a version early of the app was working fine, i appreciate any help.​
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Install Plesk Mobile Android App v1.1.0 from Play Store on your Android mobile device.

- Add your host and login (admin) information, it will you ask to install Plesk Mobile Extension on your server if not already installed, install Plesk Mobile Center extension v1.9 release 6.

- Open the Plesk Mobile Android App and login in, browse to the server info and events log and both error msgs are shown.​
ACTUAL RESULT:
I got the two error msgs as listed below and in the attached images when try to list server information and the event list/schedule log.

server info:
- "This Plesk version does not support connections to mobile devices. Please upgrade your Plesk to the version 11.0 or later."

event log:
- "Protocol version 1.6.6.0 is not supported. Current protocol version is 1.6.5.0."​
EXPECTED RESULT:
A version early of the Android App was running fine, no issues, it should list server information and show the event log as usual.​
ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Thanks, regards!
YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM:
Confirm bug

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180118-202546.png
    Screenshot_20180118-202546.png
    93.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20180118-202528.png
    Screenshot_20180118-202528.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 3
Hi @Sandro Silva

The issue #PMBL-570 confirmed.

Unfortunately, the fix will not work for you - it has been decided to set the Plesk minimum supported version to 12.x for Plesk Mobile due to Plesk 11.x version has been EOL'ed https://www.plesk.com/lifecycle-policy/

According to the lifecycle policy, we do not test and provide support for EOL'ed Plesk versions.
I recommend you to upgrade your Plesk installations to the latest Plesk versions.

Hi @Sandro Silva

Please update Plesk Mobile Center extension to the latest version on your Plesk installation. We decided to fix the issue independently of EOL'ed status.

Back