• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved PSA not displayed in virtuozzo services

Mat LB

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have a problem with a server wich has his PSA service down, so I can't access Plesk Panel. But if I log to the Virtuozzo Panel I can't see the service in the System Services List. I only have the following services (all are running) :

crond
httpd
iptables
mysqld
named
smb
sshd
xinetd

The server is running well if we except this problem and I don't know the origin of this problem, I was not in charge of the server untill now.

How could I restore PSA service (or at least restart it) ?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Technical details :

Plesk 11 (64bits) on CentOS 6 (centos-6-x86_64)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Mat LB,

pls. have a look at the following KB - articles:

Sometimes, it is as well a good idea to change the log - level, to get more informations in psa - log - files:

As you can see, the Plesk Control Panel can be stopped, started and restarted over the command line with the commands:

Plesk

• Services
    • Stop: /etc/init.d/psa stop
    • Start: /etc/init.d/psa start
    • Restart: /etc/init.d/psa restart

Pls. consider to investigate possible issues/errors/problems with the help of the log - files and post the corresponding entries, if you would like help with the investigations.

Hi UFHH01,

thank you for your help. It seemed like the psa service had been deleted (and folder too) but the mysql table where still on the server.

I ended up by a fresh reinstall of Plesk, wich did solved the problem.
Mat

Back