• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

psadump/restore missing?

P

PChristensen

Guest
I had posted awhile ago about some issues i was having with my company's plesk install:

https://forum.plesk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24828

basically, i've come up with no solution to this problem, and things seem to be getting worse. i have a suspicion that the problem lies with our iinstall of red hat, an install that i inherited.

so, i'm planning on doing a reinstall, but I need to back up our domain settings. I went to use psabackup, only to find it mysteriously missing.

so these are my questions:

1.) Is there a separate installer i need to run to install these tools? I'm told our plesk install was installed from the RPMs, would this make a difference?

2.) If it's a matter of a botched install, can I safely re-install the plesk software without destroying my domain data?

any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

-phil christensen
 
You must install all RPMS from the /opt/bu directory available in the Plesk installation kit.
 
Back
Top