• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Public IP on private plesk server

Z

zaidee

Guest
I have problem in setting the domain ip address. My plesk server is running private ip which behind firewall and the public IP is translate using NAT. After setting up the domain using the physical ip, let say 192.168.1.2, the DNS of the domain is taking the physical ip as DNS records. I have to change back to DNS record to public IP in order for the domain to be resolved by public users. Whenever I create a new subdomain, the subdomain will take physical ip not the public IP. I have placed the public Ip in the client IP pool. Can anybody help me.
 
Back
Top