• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Publish Failed - Password Sync Issue??

vhJayE

New Pleskian
Hi All,

I reset the password for a cPanel account which has a Presence Builder site installed, and ever since, publishing doesn't work - I get "The site cannot be published to the specified location.
Cannot publish to the specified host via ftp. Authorization failed."

I'm assuming this is a password sync problem between cPanel and WPB? If so, how do I sync passwords up again?

Cheers,

Jay

Actually..scrap that theory. I just created a brand new user in cPanel and they're getting the same error on publish so I'm assuming it's system-wide. Any ideas?

Jay

Hi Igor,

It looks like we have an old version, but we've only recently installed it, and have since performed an upgrade, but the toolbox window in Presence Builder still shows "Parallels Presence Builder 11.1.1" - I notice that the demo installation on the Parallels site shows "11.5.11" and also seems to have better templates installed than our copy. We're running the cPanel version - does this make a difference?

Thanks

Jay

Hi Igor,

We've now upgraded to 11.5.12 but the problem still persists. We're now paying for a full license, along with two servers, and still can't launch because of this bug. Please can you let me know any other troubleshooting steps to take.

Thanks

Jay

Back