• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Purchased SSL certificate installation process failed/cancelled

ciB

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.42 Update #1
Hi,

I purchased a positiveSSL certificate via plesk. When I selected paypal as a payment method, it tried to load paypal in the plesk window, but failed. I later realized that my browser tried to farward me to paypal, which my browser blocked. After allowing the forward, I was able to finish the payment process which was confirmed via mail. This was also the time I realized I had placed multiple orders for each time I unsuccessfully tried to access Paypal. I thought, no problems, there is no need to finish those orders... when I went back to the plesk SSL page, I was confused because it still showed the "finish payment process or cancel" box at the top of the site. I realised that this was probably due to one of the old orders I placed, and clicked "cancel". Now nothing new pops up, so there is no way for me to install the SSL certificate/configure the certificate. The instructions I was mailed to install the certificate just say to go to the SSL page and follow the instructions, which are not displayed.

The seller of the certificate asked me to contact plesk support, which I cannot do directly since I my license was provided through a reseller (Strato), who also cannot help me. I am now completely stuck with having paid 100€+ and no certificate.

Hi,

Please contact Plesk Licensing and Purchase Support:

Back