• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
I know this thread is really really old, just posting for future people that will Google this thread...

You are not getting print('hello world') rendered because that is not the way to do it in a browser. print('Hello world') will only work in a console.

To work in a browser, one must use this in their code:
Code:
#!/usr/bin/env python
print "Content-Type: text/html"
print
print """\
<html>
 <head>
  <title>Python - Hello World</title>
 </head>
 <body>
  Hello World
 </body>
</html>
"""

Ohh, i really like that there are a lot of things about python right now on the internet and on different forums as i am looking right now to start a career in programming therefore i want to take also some kind of courses. I am yet to learn anything about python still i will be looking to learn it and many other things. And the fact that i find a lot of things on different forums that are really helpful for me. Right now i applied for the python courses at Free Cisco Dumps Exam Online , CCNA Dumps CCNP Questions & CCIE Answers | Spotoclub.com. I would really like to become a great expert in this domain.

Last edited:
Back