• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Qmail act as Open Relay Email Server

synthetic5995

Basic Pleskian
Hi guy,

We're facing some Serious Problem. My Qmail act as an Open Relay email server and i'm under attack...

I'm using CentOS 6.4 (Final) Panel version 11.5.30 Update #45 and here is my smtp_psa configure:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#ATTENTION!
#
#DO NOT MODIFY THIS FILE BECAUSE IT WAS GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY,
#SO ALL YOUR CHANGES WILL BE LOST AFTER YOU UPGRADE PARALLELS PLESK PANEL.
service smtp
{
socket_type = stream
protocol = tcp
wait = no
disable = no
user = root
flags = IPv6
instances = UNLIMITED
env = SMTPAUTH=1
server = /var/qmail/bin/tcp-env
server_args = -Rt0 /var/qmail/bin/relaylock /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd /var/qmail/bin/smtp_auth /var/qmail/bin/true /var/qmail/bin/cmd5checkpw /var/qmail/bin/true
}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have any suggestion for my issues?

Thank You!

hey, thank you. I want to share more information about my issues.

1. I've already using this solution (http://kb.parallels.com/115531) for outbound emails. All my emails sent to outside through another MTA.
2. I've tried change Relay Setting to require smtp authenication, but It still act as open relay...

My setting now on file smtproutes:
-----------------
:xxx.mydomain.ltd
-----------------

Hi! I have some update about my case:

Screenshot from 2014-05-31 08-28-18.png

What is the different with "rcpt to" and "rcpt to:" on the SMTP command?

And how can I can fix the current status of my plesk on centOS 6.4 to act the same like the centOS 6.5 (with Plesk).

Thank You!

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2014-05-31 08-28-18.png
    Screenshot from 2014-05-31 08-28-18.png
    175.8 KB · Views: 6
Back