• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Qmail and Spamassassin (SPF Fix?)

ZopfWare

Regular Pleskian
I keep getting the following error in my maillog:

warning: trouble injecting bounce message, will try later

I have tried to look this error up but I am not finding anything particularly helpful.
I am currently running qmail-scanner and clamav however this error shows up even with qmail-scanner removed.

P.S. If anyone is interested...I was receiveing an error from spam assassin when I had the SPF feature enabled that said it couldn't find some files... (some .pm files) that were in it's Perl includes. I discovered that although the SPF feature was installed, no checking was done by plesk to see if the required perl modules were installed. I had to use cpan and install Mail::SPF::Query module.

Once I finally got these modules installed SpamAssassin stopped generating the errors. Apparently, so I am assuming, the SPF feature in Plesk 8 NOW functions where it was obiously failing.

How did you receive an error from SpamAssassin? Where does one find the log file for SpamAssassin? I want to check if I'm having a similar problem. For me it doesn't look like SPF works, but I'm sure how to check it.

do a locate maillog

should be somthing like /usr/local/psa/admin/var/log/mailog

just vi the file or tail it to see what's in the mail log

Back