• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Qmail driving me up the wall.

Seven Internet

New Pleskian
Qmail seems to have a mind of its own.

One minute it will allow you to relay email & then 5 mins later it won't.

If you try and telnet to port 25 sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't.

I am very new to the plesk control panel & when clients phone with this problem I sound like a fool on the phone because I can't fix it. I have seen that watchdog has caused other people/companies problems & have disabled Watchdog but this hasn't worked.

We are running Plesk 7.5.4

Help please :mad:
 
You use POP3 before SMTP authentication and you have a lock time of X minutes. This is setup in Plesk -> Server -> Mail. X minutes after you login with POP3, SMTP will allow relay.
 
Back
Top