• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

qmail filtering

J

Jason_I_Am

Hi.

Can anyone tell me how to filter qmail to stop sending certain messages according to some criteria I set?

At the moment, my server sends a daily e-mail to each of my clients (it's a Plesk related e-mail). It's annoying and noone wants it. Since I have no idea how to stop Plesk from sending this mail, I've decided to filter it and make it drop the mail entirely.

I'd want it to filter the:
- Subject: "<abc.def.ghi.secureserver.net> Report on client xyz123". If it says "Report on client", that's the first criteria satisfied.
- The body: If it contains certain keywords or phrases such as "Version", "Client Status", "Active domains", "Disk space used by Domains", etc. Any number of keywords that I decide to use basically.

How can I get qmail to just drop them?
This is kind of urgent, so if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

Perhaps you're making things more complicated than they need to be. Why not just have Plesk stop sending the alert in the first place?

Log into Plesk, then go to Server > Notifications. Simply un-check any of the notifications/alerts you don't want sent anymore. Then click OK. All done!

Back