• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

QMAIL / Hotmail - Please Help!

D

dgreaves

Guest
Any emails going to Hotmail.com do not arrive. Either from the website PHP code or from OutLook. I have found out after 3 hours of looking on the internet that the Headers of the email need to be correct, the FROM/Path/ETC. How do I alter the default headers in Qmail. I need to do this because I have software which has been encrypted and can not be changed so I can not edit the headers in the PHP itself. This problem did not exist on Plesk 7.5, so this has something to do with the upgraded version of Plesk 8.0. Please help! Thanks in advance.
 
Back
Top