1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

qmail-inject: fatal: qq temporary problem (#4.3.0)

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by S B, Apr 8, 2009.

1. S B

S B Guest

Hi people,

I get this error when trying to send mail from a Virtuozzo container installed with plesk 9.
    I _think_ mail worked before, and stopped working when installed drweb (license is OK to use DrWeb)

-bash-3.2# echo 'test' | /usr/sbin/sendmail test@test.com
    -bash-3.2# echo 'test' | /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject test@test.com

DrWeb was installed with the virtuozzo package manager. I removed the packages already and reinstalled them through the plesk interface. To no avail.

I also find a lot of references to a directory called "/var/spool/qscan/", "/var/qmail/supervise" or a file called "test_installation.sh". None of this dirs/files do exist in my system.

Can anybody put me back on track to debug this issue, or maybe provide a solution ?

Thanks in advance!

Steven