• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Qmail not starting after adding domain

M

[MaDBuCe]

Hello,

I'm new to Virtuozzo and have a problem with our newly ordered VPS.

I setup the vps and logged into Plesk. I added a client and setup a domain for this client and so far everything was working fine. The domain was reachable and i setup a email account for that domain. I was able to receive emails but when i send emails they had a blank header/footer and only the emailaddress of the sender was in it.

After the second email Qmail stopped and i couldn't send anymore, looked at the services and qmail was stopped. Now when i want to start it doesn't, even rebooting doesn't help. Virtuozzo says that qmail didn't start, but in Plesk it is green(started). Though i cannot send.

I checked all the logs and followed some steps found on this forum but no result.

What to do now, some ideas of things i can do? As support of my provider is very poor at the moment and running a empty vps for 10 days now.

Back