• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Qmail queue has mail stuck for domain we no longer host.

T

Tormente

Guest
Looking at the mail queue I notice there is a lot of mail for a domain we no longer host, I empty the queue and it just keeps coming back.

What do I need to do to reject this mail and stop it from clogging up the mail queue?
 
Seeing the mail queue with tons of spam for that one address/domain, I finally re-added it with NO mail accounts, and set it to reject mail to non-excisint users...

Which is fine as a temporary patch - until we start running of of licenses... any way of doing it without using up a domain license?
 
Back
Top