• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

qmail-scanner and 8.0

It did until this latest "patch". Now qmail won't even recognise that spamassassin is there. Uninstalled qmail-scanner, spamassassin, and clamd, then reinstalled spamassassin through the pdater (which is screwed, btw), then again through the SSH installer, and qmail still won't recognise spamassassin.
Doing a complete mail reinstall now, hopefully it will bring things back.
Why is it I feel like the customers are the unwary beta testers of Plesk software?

*update* Yes, it does, with some tweaking.
qmail-scanner-1.25st (clamdscan: 0.88/1364. spamassassin: 3.1.0. perlscan: 1.25st

Essentially, I had to shut off qmail (to avoid the spam flood while everything was removed), uninstall qmail-scanner, spamassassin, and psa-spamassassin. Then yum install spamassassin, rpm -Uhv install psa-spamassassin, then install qmail-scanner. Then of course fire up qmail and hope that the impending wave of trash does not kill anything serious. For some reason, the Plesk updater breaks the intigration, but when I tried it without qmail-scanner installed, it broke everything anyway... something along the line is messed up, and given that the web-based updater continously times out while loading the confirmation page for me and others, I'm betting it's likely something at the sw-soft end.

Back