1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

qmail-scanner on SuSE? Whit ART ?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by w0uter, May 12, 2005.

1. w0uter

w0uter Guest

Hi,

I want to install qmail-scanner on a plesk 7.5.3 server. Is there someone who have already qmail-scanner installed on a SuSE server ? Can you tell how you have do it ?

Can i use on a SuSE server also ART packeges ? I think PSA have placed the files on same place or think i now to easy ?

2. atomicturtle

atomicturtle Golden Pleskian

I dont think you can install any of my rpm's as-is on a SuSE box. As I recall they don't have the same directory layout that Red Hat derived OS's use, or libraries for that matter. However of all the packages on my site, that one (qmail-scanner) is probably the most generic, since its almost 100% perl, so I reckon that would be one of the easier ones to port to SuSE.