• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

qmail-send keeps stopping Plesk 7.5.4 on Debian 3.1

What do you mean by switching! I don't want to switch services I just want to fix the stopping thing of the Qmail! this server runs more than 40 email account that my users use 24 hours in important bussines issues so I don't want to drop thier work!

Is there any ideas to fix it in this situation?
Thanks

Originally posted by Mitch
What do you mean by switching!
ShadowMan: That's your part :)
I don't have a Debian system at hand to tell you the exact steps, sorry.

Originally posted by Mitch
I don't want to switch services I just want to fix the stopping thing of the Qmail!
That's what we're talking about. Its just changing the way qmail is started. Nothing else. No harm to your customers mail boxes.

wonderful! I am waiting for any help!
guys I am so thanksful for your help!

Mitch

qmail exit asap

I have exactly the same problem in two different servers. It's not a inetd problem, since I changed the nowait option to nowait.2000 and it still dies.

I found this in the mail.info every time qmail dies:

Dec 6 11:34:54 mpsnet qmail: 1133890494.357870 status: local 0/10 remote 1/20 exitasap

It seems that qmail-remote dies, dont know why. If I restart qmail, problem solved.

I reported this to plesk support, hope they can help me.

Omar

I have a Plesk in a Debian 3.1

I don't have the file /usr/bin/qmail_chek. I was lookin for it in all my system but I didn't find it.

What can I do?

Back