• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Qmail several errors

F

FernandoA

Hi,

Since upgrading to 9.2.3 I have problems with qmail, I got some blank emails from [email protected] .

After upgrading to 9.3, and now I have many more problems yet, hundreds of blank emails from postmaster, the error "Unable to get 'From:' ...", besides that many users have problems sending and receiving emails, many lost emails ...

I have Centos 5.2 64Bits

Any solution?

I had the same problem with the mails send to postmaster@<hostname>.

For me, it helped to disabled DomainKeys protection (In Plesk Settings -> Mailserver Settings).
So the error was in the DomainKeys filter: Jan 21 14:16:05 vm4 qmail-local-handlers[1682]: Unable to stat entry '/opt/psa/handlers/info/10-dd52-domainkeys-9q2xUP/executable' or it is not link: Permission denied

At one server doing this: http://kb.odin.com/en/6410 helped, but for another server this did not help and disabling the DomainKeys did.

Back