• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

QMail w/Plesk 8.2.1

N

NBishop

So I sorta compiled my own QMail with Plesk in order to patch it with a patch for binding on IP's (both incoming and outgoing mail), now while the SMTP seems to work, for some reason it doesn't seem to be binding anymore properly to existing mail-accounts through courier-imap, any mail that comes into my system hits the QMail system and apparently gets rejected due to a non-existant domain, it also doesn't seem to be as loose as it used to be with mail (originally I used to be able to send mail to anyone easily yet the box would not be an 'Open relay', however now its strictly using the rcpthosts file and will only send to addresses listed within that).

I kept all the configuration items that I could find related to it all, so when I patched it would still seem like its set directly into plesk, but I guess I must have missed something.

Any easy way to still keep the patches I used for QMail and fix these other issues or a simple way to just revert to the original psa-qmail package since right now it still views it as installed and I can't simply remove it and reinstall it as it wants to take all dependencies with (the entire PSA software).

Back