• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Query for "perfect" overview?

Calvin Aachen

New Pleskian
Hello guys!

I've been fiddling around with the webinterface and the "CSV Extension". Unluckily it is nearly impossible to merge multiple CSV sheets, which I extracted from the webinterface, into one big CSV which contains EVERY info about ServicePlan,Subscription,Domain.

I dont see any other way than that. I need to connect per SSH and use "plesk db".

Is anybody here willing to help me make this query? It is very important to me to deliver a good product and this is one step I'm currently struggeling with to achieve this.

For interested readers, I would like to get an output like this:

Domainname, Subscriber, ServicePlan, CreationDateOfDomain, UsedDiskSpace, BookedDiscSpace, UsedTraffic, BookedTraffic

I really tried my best to understand the database scheme but at one point I couldnt see any connections anymore.

Thank you for reading my question. And hopefully there is a way to achieve a solution for my problem!

This can be a good starting point, I take from examples from this forum and added something on my own ...

SQL:
SELECT `cli`.`account_id`, `cli`.`parent_id`, `cli`.`cname`, `cli`.`pname`, `dom`.`name`, `dom`.`status`, `sub`.`locked`, `sub`.`synchronized`, `tpl`.`name`
FROM `clients` `cli`
INNER JOIN `domains` `dom` ON `cli`.`id` = `dom`.`cl_id`
INNER JOIN `Subscriptions` `sub` ON (`dom`.`id` = `sub`.`object_id` AND `sub`.`object_type` = 'domain')
INNER JOIN `PlansSubscriptions` `pla` ON `sub`.`id` = `pla`.`subscription_id`
INNER JOIN `Templates` `tpl` ON `pla`.`plan_id` = `tpl`.`id`;

Back